Hi, my name is D and this is my writings on subjects. I'm no rapscallion or anything at all. If you want to you can read my writings on subjects if you have free time. If you want to argue with me or call me names then please comment. Negative feedback is very welcome...I love dat shit. Me? I'm not even a noun, I'm a fucking verb, dude.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Cute Links

With March 1st around the corner here's some cute links to browse through:

1. https://www.eff.org/

All sorts of good and well researched articles about things you should know/worry-about in this digital age.

2. http://www.michaelgeist.ca/


I think MG is a pretty cool guy, he knows about online shit in Canada and doesn't afraid of anything. If you want to know more about the Canadian privacy bills going down in the "House" this site will save you a lot of time.

3. https://ixquick.com/eng/

I know this blog is on the google, but to be honest their new shtick scares me a bit. I'm going to use blogger but I'm not going to preform any more searches with the google.

Ixquick looks good, I hope it's on the up and up. I haven't swtiched search engines in a very long time. I remember using InfoSeek a lot, then Google, and now it looks like my third search engine in history will be ixquick. It has a off-shoot called StartPage now which is cool too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew the internet that I grew up with was going to die one day, and I think it's going to die a lot faster than I thought it was. The net is going to change a lot in the next few years, but I'm happy sites like the EFF and Mr. Michael Geist are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment